Friday 15 June 2012

Pencils for sale!

This is the first advert from a member to our new AdsBlog page.  To take advantage of this facility, send details of  CP related items wanted, or CP items for sale, to me at Blogmaster@ukcps.co.uk.  The facility is available to UKCPS members only.
Remember - your details will be viewed by the public.

From Lesley Crawford, Founder member and silver signature member
Due to arthritis in my fingers I am not using my pencils much so am selling them. Most have now gone, but I still have three sets for sale:

A tin of 36 Derwent Studio pencils, some slightly used, - RRP £45, my price £30.
A tin of 60 Staedler watercolour pencils, unused. RRP £51.00, my price £45.00

36 Coloursoft, sharpened but hardly used, - RRP £48 - my price £36.00.
Contact:
lesleycrawford112@sky.com or via the blogmaster

All plus p&p. If you are interested I can either send you a Paypal invoice, or a cheque will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment